Ryzuk Geotechnical is an innovative Geotechnical/Materials Engineering firm that specializes in providing creative, cost effective solutions to problems encountered in the unique soil conditions found on Vancouver Island and the surrounding Gulf Islands. We strive to provide innovative geotechnical solutions and quality service, and our reputation and well established client base keep our dynamic, dedicated team busy year round.
Performing a permeameter test on Hornby Island. We service many islands in the Strait of Georgia.
Monitoring raising a house and ensuring the new foundations will provide adequate support to the new home.
A shotcrete and rock anchor shoring system installed for the third phase of the Uptown Shopping Centre in Victoria, BC.
Ryzuk Geotechnical’s body of work includes:
- Geotechnical Assessments and Reporting
- Shallow and Deep Foundation Engineering
- Slope Stability Assessments
- Earth Retention Structures
- Braced Excavations and Anchored Wall Support Systems
- Ground Improvement and Settlement Analysis
- Micro-Tremor Surveys and Earthquake Engineering
- Soil Instrumentation and Monitoring
- Shoreline Revetments
- Rockfall Hazard Assessment and Protection Measures
- Materials Engineering and Testing
- Coastal/Tsunami Hazard Analysis
- And more
Having had experience with one of Canadaâ€™s only Leed Platinum Sites supported by the Canada Green Building Council, Ryzuk Geotechnical is a leader in the geotechnical aspects of eco-residential and eco-industrial development.
Ryzuk Geotechnical has over a cumulative 125 years of Geotechnical/Geological experience and has a reputation for excellence of work and service. With a continually growing client base, Ryzuk Geotechnical remains a prominent figure in the geotechnical engineering field.